Thursday, October 25, 2012

(WARNING: NSFW) Stumbling into the Keyhole Club (WARNING: NSFW)

Today was a fairly interesting day.

Before I went to sleep this morning I was checking out hot destinations in the destinations window...The most populated place at that hour was this place called the Keyhole Club.

Alright, I told myself...let's check it out!

And what to my surprise did I find? BEHOLD:


Sex everywhere.

It turns out the Keyhole Club is a sex/strip club. I totally wasn't expecting this when I TP'd in.

Well, whatever! It's not like I haven't seen a live orgy IRL, so I figured I'd check it out.

I didn't get very far before I ran into another first timer who asked if I wanted to look around together. I said sure, let's do the tour.

I didn't take pictures residents in the act out of respect, because, you know...that's their private business, but you should be able to get a good idea of what it's like there without all that.

So yeah. You TP in and there's a big set of rules in front of you (or maybe behind you or to your left...it's there, okay!).


Next to it is a teleport directory, as you can see.

I'm not going to go in the order of that list though - instead it's going to be tour of the building you TP into and then the following attractions.

So, if you turn right at the "The Keyhole Club" sign you'll walk straight into the dance area.
It was pretty laggy - be warned! That's why the dancers weren't rendering very well.
Next, if you turn right and walk out towards the street, you'll see a set of stairs (just behind the orange couches in the dance room).

Climb those, and you find the rooms! Sex rooms, that is. I suppose they are supposed to be private, but they have windows and people just stand outside of them and watch you do your business. Here's a picture of the empty "orgy room":

The pose balls on the giant bed there say "ride bull backwards" for both male and female.

If you turn to the left when you walk up the stairs, you'll come across a few booths.
By "few" I mean three. The first contains a stool for masturbation. The second is a platform to entertain on, and the third, well..you see it!

Just to the right of the booths is a sexy-time bathroom:
And yes, there is a window outside of it for onlookers to gaze through.

Continue on, around the corner to the right, and you'll find another staircase.
To the right of the staircase you can see a few of the little sex-oriented shop-booth-things.

Descend and walk straight ahead and you'll run into the pool!

 Yes, that's a jacuzzi you see in the back on the right and to the left!

There is also a sauna:

Turn left at the pool and walk straight ahead and you will run into my favorite part: the car park.

Inside, your avatars can get it on against the vehicle of your choice, be it a sedan, convertible, or pickup truck!
 You can even do it against a tool bench, or the wall!
Yeahhh....

So walk back up the ramp you entered by, and turn left, and you'll be at our last destination for this tour: the cinema.
Yeah...sometimes Moda can't stop talking long enough to take a picture.

Inside the cinema there's a lobby with a popcorn machine and all that.

Inside the actual theater there are seats to chill in:
and there's a screen for your viewing pleasure. As you can see there's a variety to choose from to the left and right of the screen. You click on one of those buttons and then sit back with your popcorn or...whatever, and enjoy the feature.
Welp!!! That's it for the Keyhole Club tour.

See you guys later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment